1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 575

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by powerdriver, Oct 27, 2011.

1. powerdriver

powerdriver Junior Member
    from CHICAGO

Good Morning everyone,
    I just came across this site from google and glad I did! Everyone seems very helpful. Well heres my issue, hope you can help.

I just bought a SnowEx 575 Tailgate spreader off of craigslist( guy said it worked fine)
    but I have no wiring harness or controller for it. The only wire that is on it, is the one that comes off the spreader itself and has 2 prongs on it.

Im looking for the vehicle harness & a controller, I dont need an expensive one, its being used for my commercial lots.

Can anyone help me out??

oh also, does anyone have a manual that i can download for this spreader???

THANKS GUYS!!

2. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

Welcome to Plowsite.com! Please follow this link to our website, where you can download the SP-575 manual http://www.snowexproducts.com/salt-spreaders/sp-575.

Also on our website, we have a dealer locator so you can find a dealer for your harness and controller.

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  3. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Look into Karrier products. They sell omega controllers which are damn near bullet proof. They also sell harnesses, and are great people to deal with.