1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowex 575 for parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NLS1, Sep 13, 2012.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Hey folks, this little unit had the gear box lock up from corrosion or a bad seal or something. I used it three years, and then it sat in my garage a couple years, went to use it, and it came on, but would not spin.

I completely disassembled it, and found it needs the gear box and some spots on the frame that need welding, and beefing up. So you may as well use it for parts. Good controller, has a nice vibrator kit on it, good hopper, lid, grate, wiring, motor spins freely.

Or you could fix it pretty cheap if you have a welder and want to buy the gearbox. I was planning to weld it up and buy the gear box and beef up the frame and paint it, then sell it, but I really don't have the time for that.

$250-best offer

You would need to pick it up, I don't plan to hassle with shipping it I don't think.
    It is in zipcode 55437

I will post pics later.

Thanks
    Dan
    763-607-7270

2. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Ok I have left as of 9/25/12

Vibrator Kit- Buyers Brand part number 3008076 with wiring and stainless mounting plate and hardware
    $125?

Poly hopper grate and lid
    $75?

Steel Frame. This needs straightening, and some welding
    $25?

Trade for Savage 93r in 22 mag or 17hmr plus a little cash on my part?

MMM squirrel! Hehe

Dan

:)

3. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Anyone need any of this stuff? Just taking up space, make an offer, I want it gone!

Dan

4. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

is the vibrator kit for the 575 spreader?

5. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Yes, I had it on the 575. Worked great. Has stainless mount plate, and wiring. It would not flow clearlane without. Should work on any poly spreader of similar size. 80lb shake rating

Dan

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  6. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

pm sent. hope to make a deal soon

7. mn-bob

mn-bob Senior Member

Dan is the Vibrator Kit- Buyers Brand part number 3008076 with wiring and stainless mounting plate and hardware
    $125? Still for sale ?

8. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

The hopper, lid, and grate are still here, along with the remaining brackets and such, some of which are fine, some need welding.

No electrical stuff is left. The steel will get scrapped soon, but someone oughta be able to use the hopper and lid and grate?

Dan