1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 2400???

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Acutabovesiny, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Acutabovesiny

Acutabovesiny Member

Anyone use this tailgate spreader? I am thinking of getting one this year and want some feedback. Thanks for any help.

2. Acutabovesiny

Acutabovesiny Member

Anyone have any input?

3. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

If its the one that replaces your toner dumptruck tailgate. I have mine on order.

They are brand new this year. And as of today haven't shipped out due to a redesign in the way it mounts to your trucks tailgate mount.

So if I here something I will let you know

4. Acutabovesiny

Acutabovesiny Member

Thank you...I hope to make a decission soon.

5. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

anyone here anything about this spreader? my local dealer has not gotten it in yet and I want to take a look at it first.

6. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

My dealers shipment of all new Snow Ex products is pending on my new 2400. Once they finish it/them it will ship.

so hopefully I have it in a week or so.

7. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

so I should wait and not get it this year since it is almost November and it should have been out is say ohhhhhhhhhhh September?

8. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Thats right. Lol

I ordered mine in august when the only picture was a black and white Fax print out.
    Then last week I saw a full color brochure on it. ASo I thought it would be soon.

Well as of yesterday, still no shippin on it. I should have just ordered a new style V-box and been done with it. But NO, I had to be difficult and get the latest greatest.

Stupid me.

9. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

hopefully you get that darn thing in time otherwise you will be out there with a dump truck full of salt and a shovel lol.

10. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Well I have 2 other Enow-Ex spreaders. A 1875 and a 575. So I will get by. But I realy want the capacity of the 2400.

11. lawnsrusinc.

lawnsrusinc. Senior Member

any new feedback from the sp 2400??

12. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Love mine. I am going to order another one in august.

Love its control-ability, You can see the material flow onto and off the spreader. You can also see the material spread pattern as it hits the ground.

It handles all material ran throught it, as long as there is no frozen chuncks in it.

J.