1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 210

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by ByDesign, Feb 1, 2012.

1. ByDesign

ByDesign Senior Member

So, I just came across what I though was a deal that I couldnt pass up. It was a brand new 210 that had some parts missing. I do not know what parts are missing though!!! The store had no clue either.

Basically what I bought was the unit as a whole. The hopper, plug, motor, wireless receiver, manual open cable.

What I think im missing:

Wireless remote
    auger

Can anyone else tell me what I got? Ill snap a picture if someone knows how to post. I thought I got a pretty good deal @ $99.00

What say ye?

2. AuroraMSP

AuroraMSP Senior Member

You can get remote for less then 100.00. Show me what you have and I'll let ya know.

3. ByDesign

ByDesign Senior Member

[​IMG][/URL] [​IMG][/IMG]

4. AuroraMSP

AuroraMSP Senior Member

5. ByDesign

ByDesign Senior Member

ok, I have the auger then, I was just expecting it to be larger. I guess I scored a pretty good deal if it all works.

6. AuroraMSP

AuroraMSP Senior Member

Ya...the auger is very small. Barely sticks out of the hopper. Sounds like you just need a remote. You can switch it on the back to the down position and then plug it in. It should spin at 100% until you click it back to the middle position. The up position is to program the FOB (Remote)

7. ByDesign

ByDesign Senior Member

Seems rather stupid to try and run it without a remote then. Using a fair amount of material till you drove. Especially if you ever have a smaller section. Also, how well does the material stay in the hopper with the chute open and it not spinning?

ByDesign

8. AuroraMSP

AuroraMSP Senior Member

It doesn't come out unless the auger is spinning. It's just an emergency option to get it to run without the FOB. You can test it at least.