1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowex 210 spreader? Any good?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by JRKRACE, Nov 6, 2009.

1. JRKRACE

JRKRACE Senior Member

Guys,

I'm looking to get into the salting end of things and was wondering on how to approach it. First of all, I only plow my own properties, which consist of 2 commercial lots and my families homes. Sick, yeah I know...

What I want is a spreader that can be hooked up by me and can do the job fairly well. I will only be using bagged salt when needed and won't need a 2 stage system. This Snowex is enticing because it has a wireless remote and slides into my hitch. Super easy. I was also looking at a Snowex 575, but it's a little less than 3 times the cost.

Any ideas would help and thank you in advance....

2. matt7791

matt7791 Member

i just bought a snow ex 575 for $1300 with free shipping from mechanics warehouse
    looks pretty wont know until i use it

3. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

210 is a good choice.

Doing just a few lots and being able to slide that right into your 2" receiver hitch and no wiring makes good sense.

Get it!