1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowex 1075x

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by Jeckstine, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Jeckstine

Jeckstine Member
    from PA

Anyone know if you can use a 1075x with the normal 575/1075 controller?

2. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

If you already have the SP-575/SP-1075 controller you simply need to pick up the D6114 harness in order to operate the SP-1075X model.

SnowEx

3. Jeckstine

Jeckstine Member
    from PA

That is what I was thinking. I was looking at the part numbers between the two units and thought the back end was pretty much interchangeable. I have a 575 on the truck now so i should be able to just plug it in.

Thanks!

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

So is the only difference between the 1075 and the 1075x is the controller?

5. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Junior Member
    from Ohio

The "x" models have a small control box that mounts under the hood so that you can have the small controller in the cab.

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Ok..............

7. brenster

brenster Junior Member

still never answered if the old 1075 harness and controller would run the new 1075x spreader which i am kinda thinking it does ...

8. Jeckstine

Jeckstine Member
    from PA

it will work. I have a 575 and a 575x and the spreader will work on either harness. But the controller will not go from one harness to the other. In the truck end they are completely different.