1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 1075

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Smokeyone22, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Smokeyone22

Smokeyone22 Junior Member

I was wondering if people are still looking for salters for the season. I have a SnowEx Pivot Pro 1075 that i may be selling. It has all the controls with it. It is in my shed and i think it may need a motor but i will have the one rebuilt if it needs it. Just wondering if there is any interest. Want to make sure it is worth it to try to get it out of the shed. If i sell it after it is fixed i will be asking $1200 best offer. Let me know if there is any interest. Thanks for looking

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  2. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

post some pics

3. Smokeyone22

This is a SnowEx Pivot Pro 1075

SnowEx Pivot Pro 1075

4. fireboy6413

Post some pics of yours, I know what they look like, I would like to see what condition yours is in. I maybe interested

5. Smokeyone22

I will try to post pics in the next few days just busy right now. I think it may be at my friends house now that i am thinking about it. I will post pics in the next few days. Thanks

6. fireboy6413

ummmmmm Ok