1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 1075 with Swing Way Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowGuy, Feb 23, 2008.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I have for sale 2 SnowEx SP1075 Pivot Pro salt spreaders with the optional pivot mount. I purchased both of these new, one is 2 years old the other one is 4 years old. They are washed out every time they are used. These spreaders are approx. $1800 new including the pivot mount. I will take $950.00 for the 2 year old one and $750.00 for the 4 year old one ( I will take $1600.00 for both if someone wants both of them ). These spreaders are both currently in use. The only reason I am selling them is that I turned 50 this month and my back can no longer deal with loading bags any longer, we are going to the SnowEx V-Box spreaders. Please feel free to give me a call @ 419-674-1717 (cell) OR 419-675-5281 (home).
  2. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Do you have any pictures?
  3. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Hey snow guy, looks like my replay to the Snow Ex guy that blasted you for your offer go deleted. I am still interested in maybe the older one, this will be my first salter so I am trying to find a nice entry level one, do you happen to have any pics???

Mike Carroll
    I will be in North East Columbus at the end of the month?????Not sure where you are