1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 1075 with Swing Way Mount (2)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowGuy, Aug 9, 2008.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I have two SnowEx 1075's for sale with the swing mounts. Both are in nice shape and function perfectly. We are going to Salt Dog V-Box spreaders, that is why we are selling them. Open to reasonable offers. They are located in Kenton, Ohio (60 miles NW of Columbus, Ohio.
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Message sent!
  3. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

Very interested. What kind of ball park are you looking to get out of it?
  4. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

Age? Any pics available? How's the rusting of the metal components?
    (not that you don't take care of them... but we've got 2, and I know they can tend to rust. :) )

5. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

ya get me some pics
  6. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I have been asking $850 ea., would make a deal if someone wants both. I will try and get some photos. Feel free to call me to discuss @ 419-675-5281. These spreaders were completely rinsed out after every use no matter the outside temp. !!!
  7. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

If the units look good you can consider one of them sold.