1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 1075 Tailgate Spreader w/Swingmount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowGuy, Nov 21, 2008.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I have one SnowEx 1075 tailgate spreader for sale with the optional swing away mount which is great for loading de-icer. My spreaders are rinsed out after every use and are stored inside yearound. You will get a brand new SnowEx wiring harness. We write-off our spreaders ever 2-3 years and replace them with new SnowEx 1075s, so the wiring harness stays in the truck and we give the new one to whomever buys the used spreader. The spreader is is nice shape and works fine. I had two of these listed for sale previously and they were both sold, however, someones "word" wasn't worth much ! Give me a call if you would like to talk about it. Jerry @ 419-674-1717. I am located in Kenton, Ohio. Price is $950.00 firm. THANKS !

2. elshauno

elshauno Member

disregard this posting
  3. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Is the spreader still for sale? How much would shiping be on something that size?
  4. Michael M

Michael M Member

Shipping to 01810? I am interested
  5. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

This item is sold ! Thanks for the interest !