1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 1075 Swingway with NEW Warranty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowGuy, Jan 28, 2009.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I am selling an 8 week old (approx.) SnowEx 1075 Swingway mount spreader. I have ran approx. 20 hoppers through it since it was installed. NO damage or rust. It is washed after every use. My back will now longer take the hand loading I found out this winter after buying it. I am buying a new Salt Dogg 2.0 cu.yd. poly V-Box so that I can load it with my tractor / loader. I paid just under $2000.00 for it and I installed it. I will take $1500.00 FIRM. I have the paperwork and new warranty card, so whomever buys it will get the factory 2 year warranty. Give me a call, first $1500 takes it. 419-675-5281 (home), 419-674-1717 (cell). I do not have any photos, it is like new !!! Thanks for looking !!!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  2. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Could you put up some pictures?

3. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

bump, bump !!!