1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowex 1075 salter forsale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Dec 9, 2007.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey Guys here is forsale a Snowex 1075 salter forsale. It is only about a year old. It has been used about 6 times and it is very clean. No rust on the frame. The only rust on it is on the spinner. It is only surface rust at that too. It has all the mounting brackets, wiring and controller. Also has the screen in it. The pics do no justice for this salter, it is very nice and if I didn't already have one this would be mine. These new are about 2200 bucks and he is asking 1900 OBO! I am selling for a buddy. If you have any quesions about this salter please contact me and I will call him right away. Here is my email if you have any questions email me there. ghtfdff1020@hotmail.com

todd1.jpg

todd2.jpg

todd3.jpg

todd4.jpg

todd5.jpg

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Last few on this salter.

todd6.jpg

todd7.jpg

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Bump, great lookin 1 year old salter guys, needs a home so it can get used this season.

Ryan

4. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

Just a thought so dont hate me, but, for 2g's i'm getting a V Box or a new tailgate salter. Seems very aggresive for a used salter. Good luck.

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

not my salter so its not my price. What is a price this thing should go for? I know this model isn't cheap, and this thing is almost new.

Ryan

6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

IMOP that salter should not bring much more than 1200.00. You can buy a used snowex VPro 6000 or 8000 for about 1500.00 and have a whole lot more capacity than a tailgate spreader. There also seems to be a number of tailgate spreaders for sale. Good Luck with the sale.

Regards Mike

7. BigAfrican

BigAfrican Junior Member

a friend

I have a friend that owns some car washes here in michigan that would pick that up tomorrow for $1000. So if your friend ever gets to the point he wants to unload it....
    Just FYI, not meaning to insult

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Hey I'll let him know tommorrow and see what he says and pm ya.

Ryan