1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 1075 Pivot Pro

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Jan 7, 2013.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I have 2 SnowEx 1075 Pivot Pro spreaders for sale. We have upgraded to bulk spreaders on about half our trucks. I feel it is safe to sell a couple of these. These will come with controller, spreader, swing away kit, lids, and wiring.

$1400 or reasonable offer. Am I high? Make a realistic offer.

Pictures to follow when time allows.

I should add, ONE of these only had ONE year of usage. I have zero room to move on this one.

Call or text 419 233 9339.

I don't get on here often, so no promises on PM's getting checked with regularity.

Thanks, Phil
  2. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

Wish you were closer!
  3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

One 1075 Pivot Pro left. This is the one which only had one year use. Make a realistic offer. You can't tell me some of you guys don't have some money coming in from the earlier snows. lol
  4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Any pictures yet?
  5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I can work on that tomorrow.