1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowEx 1075 Hitch or Swing

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by RadHog, Nov 12, 2005.

1. RadHog

RadHog Junior Member

Getting into salting this year along with our plowing... Want to get the SnowEx 1075 but not sure if I want swing away or hitch mount.... thought I would get yall's INput....... Thanks... GREAT SITE!!!
  2. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

With the hitch mount it will be a 2 man opperation to put it on the truck. With the swing away mount you can gain access to the bed without totally removing the spreader. Just remember it still needs to be empty to swing it open....
  3. kyle volz

kyle volz Member
    from Midwest

I have both and like the swing gate the best for loading material. One thing for sure, as long as you are using SnowEx you have made your job easier. I have several of their spreaders and would not chnage for anything.
  4. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

you sure like your snowex equipment. I think you are one of the very few. I'm glad that yours works for you.