1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowdogg, what do you think of em

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by palatineplowboy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. palatineplowboy

palatineplowboy Junior Member

i am looking to drop western and go with the snowdogg the 2 plows that i am considering is the EX90 or the BVX95 which is the V plow i like these plows cause of the high moldboards and the stainless steel and how they are relativaly cheap in my area if you can give me the pros and cons of these plows and maybe a few pics that would help me out alot and any suggestion of which plow from them is the best i have a 2007 f350 powerstroke my contracts are a mix between large driveways and small and large lots thanks for your help
  2. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Go for it, they are a nice plow. I own a vx and after all the updates it works great.

One thing to consider is the expandable plow with you accounts.
  3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Just like above I love my VX95, see my thread for a bunch of pictures "finally usedmy vx95 very happy". They are built very well and the new plows have all updates that seem to have fixed any early issues. A VX95 with wings will be perfect for a big lot 11'6" wide.
  4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

5. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Just baught one. Very nice plow
  6. palatineplowboy

yeah ive seen alot of your vids on youtube got a really nice fleet of trucks thanks for the help
  7. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Nice plows, we sell a lot of SnowDogg and also Air Flo. The XP 810 is nice and moves a lot of snow. VX95 is too wide for some states, so check with local laws. Quality is great and service from Buyers is superb. You can always call if you would like some more info, I'm in Skokie and we have a great reputation here on PlowSite.
  8. deere615

Thanks I always try and show people my videos because if its one thing I look at before I buy something its reviews online and videos of the product!
  9. palatineplowboy

exactly what i do and i must say all the videos ive seen on snowdogg really bought me on purchasing them, the Vplow on your 3500 how well does that stack snow? and on your 2500 the moldboard on that plow is like 31in right? do you have problems with the plow scraping alot?
  10. deere615

The v stacks well- I only used it on one 5" storm though. yes I forget the exact hieght but it is high, when angled yes I will scrape every so often when driving-when staight I am usually pretty good
  11. bighornsudbury

bighornsudbury Junior Member

, I love the plow when it works, i have had nothing but issues with mine, dealer has been great and buyers has extended my warranty because of the issues, but on the other hand I have had to hire other companies to do my runs cause of downtime and have had to pay about $2000 to other contractors over the past season, and once again plowing today plow is down again. I have also bought a brand new saltdogg sander this year, hope i dont have the same problems like my plow. If you are going to buy make sure you have a dealer near by, gonna need it!!!