1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowdogg vx95

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cmo18, Feb 15, 2012.

1. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Purchased this bad boy last week after a long battle between every plow brand.

Very pleased with the purchase and would put it up against any plow.

On the weekend we had 28cm come down followed by some high winds. I'm some glad I had the V to bust through some large drifts that were up to my window on the truck! I know my straight blade wouldnt of been able to do so!!

The snowdogg is very fast, stacks high and backdrags well. I also ordered some wings for it that will increase the width to 11'5".

It was a busy storm for me and the guys since we would plow a lot then 30 mins the wind would blow it all back in! I only took one picture but were suppost to get 3" this weekend and Ill snap tons of pictures to make all of you jealous!

2. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

nice looking rig you got there
  3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

alot of people now are getting the snow dog plows now i might look into one down the road good luck with it and nice setup
  4. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

2500? or 3500 dodge?
  5. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Nice looking plow! The more people I see getting Snow Dogg plows and looking at them in the dealer lot, I am really impressed and I think my new plow will be a Snow Dogg V like yours.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

The other thing is the price point, that always helps. Looks good
  7. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have HID lights in it or are those factory??? Those things look awesome... I have HIDS on the truck side but the plow side are just plane H-4 halogen. I can't see for *^&$ with them now that I'm use to the hids
  8. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

The headlights are stock but are very bright! Awesome plow and I cant wait for the wings! It will be a beast for the 3" storms and cleanup
  9. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

They are excellent plows and like CMO18 said, I'd put it up against any other plow out there.

I almost wish Snowdogg came out with the VX and bigger plows first because releasing the MD homeowner plows first has created a stigma for them for being cheap, frail, and weak. In reality the VX is almost overbuilt and has a lot of options for the money - deflectors, double acting cylinders, stainless moldboard, fast hydraulics, wing stops, and large diameter lift cylinder. Plus they have an awesome add on wing design (also stainless) increasing width by 2' and are angled forward to help scooping/prevent trail off.

Glad to see you like it, I can't get enough of mine and really want some wings!