1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowdogg plows making headway...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turf Commando, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

I rarely seen snowdogg plows, now it's a common thing in my area ....
    Boss, fisher and western have fierce competition, looks like snowdogg found it's market place...

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

I absolutely, agree...competition is the only thing that prevents the big boys (you know who they are) from running away with prices...bring on the plow manufacturers..the more the merrier!:drinkup:
  3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Around hear there is alot Snowdogg dealers (most of them also carry another plow brand to). But it's extremely rair to se one on the road.
  4. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

I'd go snowdogg only issue is they don't make a undercarriage for my 92 F-150...
  5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Mercer- I'm starting to see some up my way. The problem is lack of dealers in Maine, the only one I could find was up in Augusta. Last year the MD75 was going for $2899 installed- you can't beat that. I would've bought one but they don't make mounts for older trucks (like my 03 is "old").
  6. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

They are around here but service is the big ???. Cheaper yes better i am not convinced. Dealer service is worth a lot to me.
  7. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

From what I've seen from the owners on this site, their service is second to none. Any issue small or big is taken care of immediately. Reliability seems to be great as well.
  8. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

Not the case here. Did get it fixed after a long debate the plow was removed and sat in the dealers lot for months. That to me is not good service.
  9. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

i've seen lots of them around here too...i checked them out...only thing i didn't like was how thin the moldboard was..it was stainless though but i don't know how well it would hold out getting beaten up all season long on lots?