1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowdogg plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by brytjt31, Nov 2, 2009.

1. brytjt31

brytjt31 Junior Member
    from IL

I am putting a snowdogg md75 on my 01 1500 chevy the cost is 2989.00 installed does this seem like a good price and are these plows good plows let me know
  2. zerolatency

zerolatency Member

Seems like a pretty fair price. I would love to tell from experience how well these plows preform but i just bought my first snow dogg this fall. I can tell you that i did my research before buying and others have been very happy with the snowdogg line. I do believe the md had some weld problems but that has been straightened out entirely.
  3. gkp

gkp Member

The snowdogg is a good unit.... I sell boss and snow dog and have used them both...... in case you did not know snowdogg is mad by buyers...... they have been manufacturing and designing the parts for top brand plows for many years, and I have personally talked to the engineers and top reps there and do believe they are on the fast track to one hell of a company with a great product line. They listen to us dealers and have litteraly taken advice from us and made modifications to better the plows they make. The price was not bad too.
  4. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Are you kidding? That's a GREAT PRICE for a stainless moldboard plow!! Especially since it's installed. I can't talk from experience, but based on the feedback that I've heard, they're supposed to be very well made, especially considering the price. I think you'll be very pleased.
  5. gkp

gkp Member

Give me a call tomorrow and I will let you know what I sell them for at my shop...... I have not memorized the 2010 prices yet? 608-279-7707 ask for Gary or if I remember i will post it tomorrow night.