1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SNOWDoGG Picss!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by iceyman, Jan 17, 2008.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

the only dealer in NJ is 3 minutes away and i saw this truck sitting outside. looks pretty solid and the give a 90 day no $ down no interest period. cell phone pics suk but here they are.

snodog1.jpg

snodog2.jpg

snodog3.jpg

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks solid. they make them about a half hour from my house here in cleveland. looking into one for next year...

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I've seen a few in this area to. Haven't seen them in action.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks pretty good

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

They look really solid. They are built right here in mentor ,Ohio. I hope just cause there from Ohio like Meyers they are not junk to. They build them here but dont have any dealers close.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Steve, Carnegie Body has them in Painesville there. And I think Kopykat in Newbury carries them as well

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

They didnt have it up on their web site when I checked a few months back.

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

According to their rep on here and Tuxx, they have them now. I think I am going to get one this spring/summer and still install it myself.

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I saw truxx today at 9:00 this morning

10. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

So did you buy the truck, or one of the plows for an existing truck, or did you just take a pic of the truck on the lot?

11. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Making my rounds! Steve,Do you live the High School?

12. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i just was passing by as its 2 mins from my shop and stopped to talk to the dealer and snap a few pics. looks prettty good to me . he showed me it in movement and is quick and smooth. gonna get one next yaer for my ford.