1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowdogg mount for Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mccloskeylandscaping, Sep 10, 2016.

1. mccloskeylandscaping

mccloskeylandscaping Junior Member

Hey all. Just bought a used Snowdogg in excellent shape and I have a mount that I can't use. Its for a dodge truck. The plow was an MD80. I'm checking with the owner on the year now. I'm willing to get rid of it very cheap to help someone out (willing to ship also). I can send pics if there's any interest.

I'm also looking for a mount for a 2007 F-150 for this plow if anyone has one.
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

I'm guessing you're going to have a hard time finding a used MD plow mount on here. Most of us use HD trucks for snow removal. But you can try by placing an add here for that as well, or better yet, try searching people selling their plows on CL and see if they're willing to separate their plow from the mount for you. Or you could always find one on ebay. You may have to get a new headlight adapter as well.