1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowdogg MD68 on a Hummer H3T

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by jonnyrooster, Dec 28, 2014.

1. jonnyrooster

jonnyrooster Junior Member

Hi, question reguarding putting a MD68 on a 2010 Hummer H3T, I now have a 2004 Chev Colorado (3.5L)with a MD68 on it, works great! love it!, looking to retire this truck and remove and install this plow on a 2010 Hummer H3T(3.7L), I know that the Hummers are built on the Colorado platforms, according to the plow selector chart, the truck mount is the same on the 2010 Colorado as the 2004,(Hummer is not listed on the chart) anyone know if my truck mount and/or the light harness will fit on the 2010 Hummer?
    thanks, jonnyrooster
  2. jonnyrooster

Hummer Additional info

Opps, my current plow is a MD75, not a MD68.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

The visibility sucks on them IMO but they are cool looking but to plow in would suck
  4. jonnyrooster

ya probably so, but my colorado with a topper and dirty windows suck also, I'm already kinda used to it, LOL

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

Yea but their windows are a lot smaller as well!

Factor in body damage as well them parts could cost you some coin to replace
  6. ggb6259

ggb6259 Senior Member
    from SW MI

owner of local gun range has a MD75 on a hummer (pointe blank in Benton Harbor).. he has beat the living crap out of it. Not sure of mount. Might give him or B&B in Caladonia a call.
  7. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd assume they are the same mount, they are pretty much identical trucks except the body. Even the interior is similar.

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

A Colorado and a Hummer H3 are the same. That's like sayin a 2500 and F250 are the same:laughing: