1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowdogg MD on Lifted Jeep

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by glennv, Nov 10, 2011.

1. glennv

glennv Junior Member
    from RI

I have a 2001 Wrangler that has a about 4.5 inches of lift. Will the mount have enough of an adjustment to allow me to lower the a-frame completely parallel?

2. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

I believe they do, just put it on the last set of holes and you will be right there or very close.

3. bayshoreinc

bayshoreinc Junior Member

What does that mean, "put it on the last set of holes"? Just bought an MD68 for my 2000 Wrangler lifted 4" and 32" tires. Don't have it yet, but will be picking it up this weekend.

4. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Here is the link to the Mount Manual , on the second page you will see labeled #2 is the bracket side plate. #1 which is the push bar bolts to that. The push bar is then adjusted up or down by the bolt holes on the bracket side plate (#2) once you measure I think if you use the lowest set of holes you'll be alright. The heights depend on you tire size and lift height. you want the A-Frame (#24 in SERVICE manual) straghit to the plow moldboard so you don't give stress on the pivot bolt. Service Manual page 12, #4.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  5. bayshoreinc

Thanks for the info.

6. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

You're welcome, let us know how it turns out!

7. bayshoreinc

This is my 2000 Wrangler with a 4" lift and 32" tires. A-frame is pretty close to level.

[​IMG]

8. Aveerainc

Aveerainc Senior Member
    from NH

Sweet looking rig!