1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowdogg issue #65

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Smackit, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Smackit

Smackit Junior Member
    from 49437

Second time I used it this season, top pin for the lift cylinder fell out and went through the lift assy cover. I have never been so disappointed in a purchase in all my life, spent more time working on this POS!
  2. JSutter101

JSutter101 Member

If the cotter pin fell out it's not really the plows fault. But after reading your older threads I am sorry you've had so many headaches and I understand your frustration. It might be time for you to get a different setup all together and move on.
  3. Turf Z

Turf Z Senior Member

Sounds like an assembler error. I have 3 doggs so far and have had to bend the cotter pins further as in my eyes they were not bent far enough to not catch on something and fall out.
  4. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

I found one of mine not even bent at all. The rest were ok.. glad I saw it before it did what yous did.