1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowDogg factory back drag edge

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Dchambers1, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Dchambers1

Dchambers1 Junior Member

I want to see if anyone has installed and used this. Im thinking of putting one on my EX-80.
    How much should i look at spending on it? Is it worth it? thanks

2. npi9181

npi9181 Member

sold a few every body likes them $100 - 150 installed we do them for $125 installed

3. mmgn540

mmgn540 Junior Member

snowdogg,satisfied ex80

I have been looking at ex80 for my truck,it is same truck as yours,did you have to do any notch work for blade mount and how do you like this blade on this truck

4. Dchambers1

Dchambers1 Junior Member

I love this blade...it does look massive on the truck and did squat it pretty good...I added Timbrens to front and close to 800 lbs of ballast. I had the blade installed and does not look like anything was notched

5. mmgn540

mmgn540 Junior Member

Thanks for info,did you mess with t-bars and would you recommend buying this plow?

6. Dchambers1

Dchambers1 Junior Member

I have now cranked up the T-bars 5 turns and with the timbrens and 800 lbs of ballast the truck sits perfect. I have plowed 2 storms with it and love the plow very responsive control and can really throw the snow! Can't wait more snow comming tomorrow night!!!!