1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowdogg dealer in NH

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by MaineSnowPlow, Nov 14, 2010.

1. MaineSnowPlow

MaineSnowPlow Junior Member

Hi -- I'm shopping for a Snowdogg MD68 for my Frontier and got a good quote from Candia Trailers & Snow Equipment in Candia, NH. Anyone ever dealt with them? Good or bad experiences?

2. Aveerainc

Aveerainc Senior Member
    from NH

I purchased my Meyer from Geoff a few years back and have talked with him recently about installing a snow dogg on my 2008 Jeep Wrangler. Decent to deal with and their prices are the best I have found in NH for Snow Dogg installed - only complaint is they do not do installs on weekends.

3. MaineSnowPlow

Thanks for the reply. Candia's price is hard to beat and they've been good about responding with info, etc. Glad to hear you had a good experience. Have you had to work with them for service?

4. Aveerainc

Aveerainc Senior Member
    from NH

They did the annual maintenance and worked with me to troubleshoot a problem which turned out to be a bad touch controller which I replaced with an upgraded model.

I don't have experience with other installers/dealers but Candia (previously called Precision) was great to deal with. If I sell my 1997 Jeep (with meyer plow) then I'll have Candia install the new snow dogg on my 2008.

5. MaineSnowPlow

Sounds like a good place to deal with. Especially the troubleshooting part -- this'll be my first plow/first time plowing, so I'm sure I'll have some questions during the winter.

6. blwnsmoke

blwnsmoke Member

I bought by 9ft from them. Have no complaints with them. As far as non emergency work, drop my truck off in the morning, pick it up in the afternoon completed.

I haven't had any experience with them during storms, after hours or emergencies yet. They had a great price on the plow and I'm only 15 minutes from them so that's a plus.

There is another dealer in Bow, NH but what immediately turned me away is that they are not open during storms if it is after normal business hours. No way will I give someone business who won't be available for a repair during a storm.

All in all, 2 thumbs up for Candia Trailers.