1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowDogg Controler problem?

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by zerolatency, Dec 8, 2009.

1. zerolatency

zerolatency Member

Brand new EX80, second time out. Everything was working fine, on last driveway for the evening (have to be out in the morning though) and have a controller that seems to be malfunctioning. I have to jam my thumb into the very bottom of the up button for up and the very top of the down button for down, i don't know what the hell is going on, anyone have any good ideas? I know its under warranty but i need to make it through the morning and i don't think the way i'm doing it will last....
  2. Nelsen

Nelsen Member

I don't know, but you need to get a hold of SMOORMAN on here. He is the Buyers rep and can always shed a little light.

Try PMing him and see if you get him. If not, retag the thread with his name and he'll getcha. Then, let us all know what the scoop was so others who have that problemcan get it fixed as well.

Good luck.