1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowCare for Troops

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by watatrp, Jan 21, 2012.

1. watatrp

watatrp Senior Member

2. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

I do it I only had 4 this year. Im hopeing to have few more. This was my first year. The last few I just went to the armorys and put the
    word out. With the FRG (FAMILY READNESS GROUP) I wish it was around qhen I was in.

I love my Z

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

As far as I know I am the only company signed up with them in my town. I have been waiting for something for 2 years now. I guess my town doesn't have any military people deployed.

4. blazer2plower

Talk to your paper and see if they will run an add for you. Did you get a package form them it will help you get the word out.

5. cod8825

cod8825 Member

Good to hear. I don't know about the editor but that was some unusual spelling. I have never heard of Michiana and hem for "them" but all in all it was a good article.

Matt

6. blazer2plower

Michiana is michigan and Indiana its a slang term. Rc2505 I know there soldiers deployed up there. Call the armory and talk to.
    the FRG or the person in charge up there like a command sergeant major he will put you on the right track. On who to talk to.
    he will know who. You can all so talk to a recruiter they will know who is deployed. Or can point you in the right direction. As well.
    I hoped I helded you out.

I love my Z

7. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I did it last year- got 1 call. Great idea, but not well publicized in this area to other plowers or families. I turned 2 other families on to them who were in need but there were no plow providers in their area.