1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 7.3powered, Nov 4, 2010.

1. 7.3powered

7.3powered Junior Member

What do you guys find that is a good, reliable and fairly light weight snowblower thats good for taking care of some fairly long sidewalks and tight spaces? I hear Toro makes some good ones??...Thanks for all your input and help.

The Cutting Edge Lawn Service
    Jonathan Wymore
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  2. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

I love toros, I plan on buying 2 more this year. Friend of mine has some toro blowers that are 8 years old and with proper care still work great ever season
  3. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

I absolutely love my 221. I plan on adding another this year and possibly one the following year. In fact, I got rid of my two stage blowers because the Toro ran circles around it.

Check prices on the Cub Cadet as well. They tend to be a little lower than Toro.
  4. Teamdynamic

Teamdynamic Junior Member

Toro power clear's work great
  5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

x3 on the toro power clear