1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblowing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bill Rowe, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Bill Rowe

Bill Rowe Member

Here's some pics of one of our tractors out blowing snow banks. We bought 3 of these this fall. All have Horst blades, unfortunately we only have one with a blower.

www.snowman.ca

Feb 16 2008--2.jpg

Feb 16 2008--3.jpg

Feb. 16 2008--1.jpg

Feb 16 2008--4.jpg

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

That is freaking sick. Nice looking pictures. How much did that set you back?

3. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

That's good stuff guy!!!:nod::nod:

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That tractor is awesome. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of accounts do you have to afford those kind of tractors?

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Bill Rowe, you wouldn't happen to be related to Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) would you? :drinkup:

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet Tractors

7. Bill Rowe

Bill Rowe Member

Thank's for the compliments! They are nice tractors and These Horst wing blades are awesome to plow with. The tractors with the blades were about $ 65,000. Can. each, we already had the blower. We plow about 130 properties, apartments, townhouses, shopping malls and factories, only commercial and no residential. My boss started with one truck 16 years ago and has built it to what we are now. Check out the company website to see more about us. We have trucks, skid steers, loaders, small dump trucks and the tractors.

www.snowman.ca

Here's another pic of the blower at work. The piles he is blowing back were made by one of the tractors, its a one of the schools we plow.

Feb 16 2008--5.jpg

8. Supper Grassy

Bill to get off the site i have to close my browser out i cant just close the site is this how it is suppose to be?

9. Bill Rowe

Bill Rowe Member

SupperGrassy......
    No, it should be like any other site. I just tried it, with no problems.

10. Supper Grassy

Mabey it is just me then

11. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

12. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

he must have one hell of a car payment every month.... about 10 machines 06 or newer.....:dizzy:....looks like heaven to me...:D

13. HC plower

HC plower Member

Is that a Provonost blower? Seems to work pretty well.

14. HC plower

HC plower Member

How wide it that Horst blade? 10-12 Ft?. Those New Hollands are sweet. Did your boss get the Delta, Plus, or Elite Version?

15. dunlaps lawncare

dunlaps lawncare Senior Member

16. Bill Rowe

Bill Rowe Member

Yes, the blower is a Porovonost and works well. 2 of the tractors have 9-15 and one is 10-16 and made by Horst Welding.
    The cabs are Delta

Mark13..........
    Do you think snowplowing should be on Dirty Jobs ??

www.snowman.ca