1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowblowing residential drives

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Just Cut, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Just Cut

Just Cut Junior Member

This winter i am considering providing snow blowing services to my lawn clients on a per time basis, at this point I have the insurance issues investigated, but on a per time basis ( I will not be offering any seasonal contracts ) I was told that I still should have in writing that all we do is snow blowing and are not responsible for de icing the walks and drive, should this be on the invoice sent to them or is there some other means to protect myself Thanks in advance :)

2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

you need to get a signed contract expaining everything you will and will not be doing. be very specific and it would be wise to get a lawyer to look it over. it will cost to get a lawyers opinion but worth it in the long run.