1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblowing.....back when we had snow.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bill Rowe, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Bill Rowe

Bill Rowe Member

I know some of you have seen snow lately...we haven't & I was looking at some pictures to try & remember..... Here's some pictures of our blower at work.........back when we had snow!!
    These are from an apartment building we plow, they have a small parking garage that we clean the top off with a skid steer & throw the snow over the side. When these were taken the snow piles were up to the top of the parking garage & we had no more room to pile.
    Sorry I didn't realize the date stamp was on & wrong on the camera when I took these.

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 055.jpg

Picture 193.jpg

Picture 197.jpg

Picture 025.jpg
  2. BrianWillan

BrianWillan Junior Member

Have to give it up for the camera man for that last shot. :drinkup:

3. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking set up Bill. Love the blade on the Holland makes me jelous.

It's amazing how December and January it just kept falling and now there might be a couple of piles left thats it. Be nice to have one more snow fall.
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

sure hope the guy at the top of the pile taking pictures doesn't slip and fall =]

Nice pics! I love watching those big blowers in action!
  5. Bill Rowe

Bill Rowe Member

Thanks for the comments, i was pretty safe standing on the top of the parking garage.
    It does look like the blowers coming right at me though.

6. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

Since you have been there, can you tell me what the future is like, and can I borrow your time machine?