1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblower that replaces mower deck on a W/B mower?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jasonrose, Dec 3, 2007.

1. jasonrose

jasonrose Junior Member

I've seen pics of them somewhere before, but does anyone make such an animal anymore? A snowblower attachment that attaches to the engine/trans/drive wheels of a large walkbehind mower, something like a 17hp, hydro drive type.

RAD technologies came to mind, but a search of their site really didn't come up with anything. Just wondering if any others exist out there? :confused:

2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

3. jasonrose

jasonrose Junior Member

Thanks. Yeah, I was not able to locate that... But it answers my question, they only make them for Exmark! My walkbehind is a Great Dane. Though, I doubt there's a lot of difference between the 2.

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

RAD's site needs some help. the only reason i knew where to find it was someone else showed me where it was hidden.
    i am sure there is not much difference between your mower and the exmark. call then and see what they say, you proably will be able to run that blower with very little modification.

5. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Gravely makes something along those lines, but it is quite expensive.