1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblower Service - My M110 was delivered today!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snoworks07, Aug 8, 2012.

1. snoworks07

snoworks07 Member

Well it took a little longer than I expected but my Kubota M110 was delivered today. Now I just have to pick a blower and its ready for the season! Here are some picks. New design for 2013!

001.JPG

006.JPG

003.JPG

008.JPG

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I would of gotten white walls for it.:)

3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Nice that cab looks huge, I don't know if the tractor is smaller or cab bigger proportially to tractor, than my JD. I don't see a front weight bar on it, you will need one more than likely, once you pick up the blower you'll know for sure, I have 400 lbs, my friend has 600, both could use more.

4. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

Nice tractor. Ditto on the front weights, if your putting an 8' or so blower on the back, your gonna need some weight on the front. Another thing to look at, front fenders, if you travel any distance between job sites, the salt spray from the road is a real PITA without them.

Bill

PS Get it undercoated with a good anti rust coating, Fluid film, Rust Check or similar. Pay attention to exposed hydraulic piping, cooling lines etc. Tractors really weren't designed for the salt spray exposure like a snow tractor can experience.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  5. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

Wow they really changed them, in the front end at least.

6. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

nice tractor, do you use it all year round..... hope you get to use it this winter ....good luck

7. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

What is Kubota doing for emissions?

8. snoworks07

snoworks07 Member

Fenders were still in customs, they will be put on when Burris Equipment gets them.

This machine will be a snow only machine, besides doing my rear lawn!

9. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Great looking tractorThumbs Up

10. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Nice tractor, good luck! I'm in the process of purchasing my third M7040.

11. rdl

rdl Member
    from Quebec

They use that tractor a lot around our area for snow removal. Everyone I know who has one loves it. Good buy !Thumbs Up

12. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Sweet, good looking tractor!

Love my M135

The front end is way different!

PM inbound

Dan

13. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Very nice, I got to take a test drive in one the other day, and was very impressed. The new cab design is great, lots more room inside. Congrats you are going to love it.

14. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

That would look a blizzard in the eye ...and then kick it's ass!!!!

15. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

very nice!! are they shorter or is that just because they new design? ditto on the front weight bar, an almost 4k pound shoule makes the front of ours jumpy so we have about 900lbs hanging on the front of our tractor.

check out ebay for fluid film packages that come with the gallons and the undercoating gun, we sprayed ours completely before the winter season and it looks brand new still under there.

got any interior pics? been kicking around the idea of getting a 110 b/c of the 3pt and gear controls on the right armrest.

16. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Nice looking rig!!!!