1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblower question

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by AHammen, Mar 9, 2008.

1. AHammen

AHammen Member

Next year I will be getting a new account (if I want it) that has to have sidewalks cleared around the building. I don't do any residential accounts now and none of my commercials have sidewalks that I have to clear. I was wondering what everyone's opinion on those little snowblowers are. I will need something small and light so that I can put it in the back of my pickup, one I saw for sale locally was a Toro CCR Powerlite. Are these little blowers worth it or should I just stick to the shovel? By the way we haven't really had a big storm all year, just 5-6" at a time so it wouldn't be deep snow. And what would be a good price/model for one of these small blowers?
    Thanks AJ
  2. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

i got 2 of the older CCR;s and i love them. there light and u can go pritty quick with them they cleen pritty good to. idk what models mine are. i cant seem to kill them eather i leave one out side all the time and it starts 1st pull.