1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblower question!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by mcwlandscaping, Oct 29, 2005.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

All right guys, im posting this for a friend on lawnsite, hope you all can help him out, this is his message:

I have a new belt to put on my Ariens Model # 910019 blower, and I wondered if I can slip that thing through the auger engagement stuff and get it on, or do I really need to split that thing in half? I can take pics if needed or maybe you just know? Thank you again.
    Bryan

2. BryPaulD

BryPaulD Junior Member

I am the friend. I got it :) All I had to do was take off the bottom pan and I was able to fidget the belt through the mechanisms. Works great now. Gave it an oil change while I was at it. Fixed the electric starter (needed a couple bolts). Now I just need to put the new rope I have on for the pull start, and paint the inside of the chute and auger. Good to go baby, ready for snow :)