1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblower loading pics?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD 990, Feb 17, 2009.

1. JD 990

JD 990 Member
    from Maine

How do you guys load and unload your snowblowers just plan old ramps or do you have customized ramps. If so can you post pics.

2. k&j Landscaping

k&j Landscaping Senior Member

I use a 2 stage toro at some of my resedentials that are real small. Lood and unload using 2x6 ramps made wiith a kit from walmart. Tack on some treated 1x2 cut to size for traction up and down. Has worked good for me for several years. This site is not condusive to snowblower talk:)

3. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

yeah I leave equipment on site but when I bring it in the fall/spring I have 2 ramp kits I got for 15$ at the hardware store that I just attached to a 2"x10" 8 foot long. Extra length makes a nice easy angle not to steep. I put some wood strip scraps things whatever you call that stuff they sell in bundles on for traction. Works fine