1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblower hookup for Gehl5625 skidsteer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by randy4354, Nov 18, 2013.

1. randy4354

randy4354 Junior Member

Hi I hope I have this in the right forum but I have but I have some questions on the hookup of a snowblower that I'm thinking of buying.The skid has one set of pressure lines that run through the left lift arm(sitting in the cab) and exit at the arm near where it changes angle to reach the quick attach.The other set run on top of the right lift arm and stop at about the same place as the left side.The skid has t-handles to operate the turning,forward,reverse left side handle,right side is lift and tilt.First question;

1)Which set of lines do I use?

2)The lines on the blower are 1/2",the lines on the skid are 3/4" is that ok?

3)How do I power up the blower ?Do I have to add any switching to the units?

Any help would be great!!

Thx Randy
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

More then likely the right side quick connects are you high flow.
    Is the blower a high flow or low flow unit?
  3. randy4354

randy4354 Junior Member

The blower is low flow.The skid has the optional high flo pump also.

THX Randy
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Ok. Then its prob on the left side. Low flow has smaller pipes going to it (usually). Not sure why you'd need electrical hook up tho?