1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowBlower for Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AC2717, Feb 27, 2011.

1. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

1996 Ariens ST824 8 horse, 24 inch cut, contractor grade, not a home depot special
    have the parts, engine and chasis manuals for it, tecumseh engine
    great machine
    good: Replaced last year: wheel bearings, two weeks ago new friction disk and belts, in january handle bars welded and reinforced, chains on tires, headlight, and zero turn radius
    the bad:
    needs the carb rebuilt and also the spring for the idle arm pully on the drive belt thats it

I do not have the time to do it and will not pay the hourly at a shop to have it done, with over $400 invested in the machine in the past 2.5 years, time for me to get a new one

$250
    let me know, will meet to drop off machine within reason

2. FGZ

FGZ Member

This is no longer for sale because I bought it. Seller is a great guy to deal with, super helpful. A friend rebuilt the carb for me and it's back up and running like a tank again.

Thanks for the good deal!

3. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Awesome
    I am glad it worked out for you, now I am a little jealous
    Enjoy her!!!!
    Probbaly for the next 10-20 years