1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblower for sale "Frontier STO521M"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IC-Smoke, Feb 25, 2009.

1. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Frontier (John Deere) ST0521M , 5hp 2 cycle Tecumseh Snow King Engine ,Recoil Starter , 21" Clearing Width, 9" Rubber Edge Auger

Great shape snowblower! I bought this new a few years ago but only used a few times, I now have 2 herniated disks in my back so Im unable to lift this to the back of the truck. Minor wear and tear, there is a crack in the side and the foam handle is dinged up a little bit, a couple spots I repaired with electrical tape. This is used and Im selling as-is, Come try it out! I've always ran STIHL 50:1 mix in it and it is kept in a heated garage.

$200 Cash pics it up!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ian

2. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

3. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

****I can put on a pallet and take to a loading dock but you will have to set it up****

4. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

offers anyone. whats it worth?

5. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

6. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

SOLD!!!

Thanks