1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowblower and Ramps Stolen

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Pristine PM ltd, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Hi Guys, I just had some bad news the other day when I went into my garage. My snowblower and ATV ramps had been stolen. We are pretty careful about always putting the door down, but these guys must have been waiting for us to leave it up for gas fumes to clear out because they didn't waste any time.

The Serial Number for the Snow Blower is: 1037333 – Make: HONDA, Model Name: Snow Thrower, Model No.: HS621

If you happen to come across someone selling one over the next few weeks please let me know. I live in Scarborough, Meadowvale/Ellesmere area.

Our insurance has $1000 deductable, so they are no help.

The ramps are basic Canadian Tire ramps, but were a great help getting the ATV on and off. If you know of anyone in the area selling them, please also let me know.

Thanks and take care,

2. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

If you find them would it be considered snow blower justice if you stuck their head in the auger?
  3. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

:gunsfiring: No just fair!!!!:gunsfiring:
  4. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

I'll be watching down here... :realmad:
  5. Pristine PM ltd

Thanks guys

Thanks guys,

I put in a report with the Police, but the officer said that they rarely see much for this. He said bikes were easier to get back because you can go up to it while it is locked in a public space and look at the serial, you can't really walk up to someone blowing their driveway and ask to see the serial.... or break into their shed to look... :)

Thanks again,

6. smiti105

smiti105 Member

I hate theives. I hope they get a finger taken off by the auger.
  7. trinitygrove

trinitygrove Member

I know quite a few crooked people who seem to get their hands on tonnes of goodies, if someone were to approach me and that was it, I'll kick his head in for you, then stick it in the auger. A friend of mine had 2 lawnmowers, 2 trimmers, and backback blower stolen from his trailer as he walked in to Zellers at Dixie/Dundas. He says he was in their for 5 minutes, but he is worse than a woman when it comes to shopping so I don't beleive him.
  8. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Don't forget to check EBAY, when my lawn stuff was stolen this summer, pieces of them were on it a week later:cry:
  9. Pristine PM ltd

Thanks for the advice, I will into ebay right away. I didn't even think of that... but it makes sense for people to try and sell it that way.