1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowbear

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by jme6602002, Dec 22, 2009.

1. jme6602002

jme6602002 Junior Member

I have a snow bear plow and the two brass threaded bolts that come out of the winch broke off how can I fix without spending 223.00 for new winch. Can you take that end apart and replace if so where can I get these parts help help all I have done is spend money on this plow wish they would stand behind there product

2. antjmar

antjmar Junior Member

If you have a superwinch you can call them (superwinch) and the will send you just the end piece. its very common failure, they will know exactly what you are talking about... I think it was about $40

3. Snowbear-Man

Snowbear-Man Inactive

Hi

Superwinch are the people to call if you have one of the new grey winches and it is over the warranty period I do not know of anywhere you can get parts for these--You can check with Snowbear Direct at 1-800-337-2327 and Snowbear does stand by their one year warranty but they cannot offer a lifetime warranty on a winch.

Thanks

Emmerich