1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowbear wanted!!!

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by donotmixwithh2o, Nov 27, 2006.

1. donotmixwithh2o

donotmixwithh2o Junior Member
    from EST

live in ny. want to buy snowbear plow for my first season. thanks
  2. PhantomRacer

PhantomRacer Senior Member
    from boston

contact snowbear for the closest dealer
    snowbear company info

I have seen it at many dealers like Home Depot, Lowes, BJ's,etc

3. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

Want a used Snowbear?

I have a used snowbear/ Winterwolf Worked great for my first season Had it mounted on a Ford Ranger. It has a brand new wireharness/control box never used. Plow is in good shape. Would be willing to let it go pretty cheap as I have bought a new Fischer for a new Truck

BRUTUS Junior Member

I just saw a Snow Bear Plow at SAMS CLUB. I've been looking at Plows and it seems it will do the job for me.

1995 GMC K1500 Short Bed Stepside

I just got a quote on a Curtis installed for $3500
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  5. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

If you really want a new Snowbear, consider the Flexblade. Some still available on ebay for 1,400.00 Nice thing about that unit, attaches to a 2" front trailer hitch.

What are you putting it on?
  6. Kevin90SX

Kevin90SX Junior Member

Chris- Do you still have this snow bear?
  7. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

BRUTUS Junior Member

After further research..............................I'm getting a Snow-Way! (down Pressure)
    The extra $$ will be worth it as I have learned in the past. Saving a few $ now will only cost me later ...when I want to get rid of the Snowbear.
  9. cjcocn

cjcocn Member

Yep, you is right.

I knew what I was getting into when I bought my Snow Bear, so I am not speaking about that specific purchase of mine, but I learned long ago that it is better to spend a bit more now than a lot more later. That way I spend less overall and am happy with my purchase.

Having said that, I am not sorry that I went with a Snow Bear as right now it suites my situation (if not 100% of my needs). The way I see it, I could have done with nothing on my truck and missed the opportunities that even a Snow Bear provides while working towards being in a position to get the truck and plow that I ultimately want. However, those missed opportunities are less in number with a Snow Bear.

I don't even know why I am posting this. :rolleyes: It is kind of off the subject and I am going to win the lottery tonight anyway so it's all moot. :blush2:
  10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

dont do it get a curtis or meyers