1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowbear plows

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by snowbear1, Apr 3, 2012.

1. snowbear1

snowbear1 Member

hey why did they take down the snowbear forum
    will we still be able to get parts to fix them

2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

3. snowbear1

snowbear1 Member

plow i have is 5yrs old its still in good shape but i'm getting another truck so i hope i can find the mounts still

4. WinterIsHere

WinterIsHere Junior Member
    from Canada

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  5. ACSpiderman

ACSpiderman Junior Member

6. acornish

acornish Senior Member

ok so the co has rights have been bought, hope they go back to the original snowbear quality, and improve the customer service-- not like it was before their demise, i am still interesed in the pro plow but we will see

7. snowbear1

snowbear1 Member

i hope i can get mounts for my new truck ,1998 gmc sierra 4x4

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

If the manufacturer doesn't buy ad space they don't get a forum here. I would guess when they closed down they stopped paying for the forum.

9. WinterIsHere

from Canada

I worked there and I'm still looking. I managed this forum and all product development for snowbear. Although it seems some of my rights have been revoked by the admins.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  10. PhantomRacer

PhantomRacer Senior Member
    from boston

I just bought a mount for my new-to-me 2008 ford f150. found a couple places online that had them in stock.

11. WinterIsHere

from Canada

12. theholycow

theholycow PlowSite.com Addict

Wouldn't it have made sense to close, but not delete, the Snowbear forum? Was that content moved somewhere so we can still search and read it?

13. gmcdan

gmcdan Senior Member

i dont think its deleted cause they closed the snow sport forum also and i can still get to that one and read posts . .