1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnowBear on '04 or newer F150 Supecab 4X4

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by topcat, Oct 31, 2006.

1. topcat

topcat Junior Member
    from WNY

Does anyone have a SnowBear plow mounted on a 2004 or newer F150 Supercab 4X4 and if so with the plow in the raised position are the headlights blocked by the plow?
  2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

No the plow does not raise high enough to to block the lights. Don't waste your money on a snobear they are straight up junk.I had one and wouldn't have another one if someone gave me one with 20 dollar bills taped to it.

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

snowbear snow plows are good for residential use only ... or large driveways ... they are not built as strong as commercial grade ... but there not ment to be used as commercial ... ive had mine for 5 yrs ... not one bend mark or scratch mark .... people can say what they want ..... like i said ... good for residential drives only .. not commercial ...
  4. PhantomRacer

PhantomRacer Senior Member
    from boston

That being said..it is not marketed as a commercial plow.. The SB is great for what it is..especially for a 2wd truck like my 94 chevy. It is freaking awesome compared to shoveling by hand...

I modified my SB with real plow lights for better lighting....

I would not attempt to plow commercially..then again..if I were..I would be posting in the commercial forum.