1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowbear Now $700 at BJ's (Jan,05)

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Plowbie, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Plowbie

Plowbie Member

Just an fyi that I was in BJ's today and they had the Snowbear (labeled Winterwolf there) priced down to $700. No idea if its at all stores or how long it will be but worth looking into if you were thinking of getting one!
  2. jbok19

jbok19 Member

What is the full name of BJ's? Is it a nationwide chain or local store only? Do they have a website?
  3. mobo

mobo Member
    from Ohio

Just wanted to find out what BJ's is. I can not find any listing for it. What size snow bear did they have?
  4. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

Bj's is a wholesale club. I'm not sure if they are nationwide. There website is
  5. Plowbie

Plowbie Member

i think bjs is mostly in the northeast. its the standard size model with steel blade that is normally about $1000
  6. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

What BJ's are? Well.... nevermind. :jester:
  7. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

i cant even find it on the website.
  8. Plowbie

Plowbie Member

they definately dont have online ordering. its a warehouse club, similar to Costco or Sams Club if you have those.
  9. jasf

jasf Member

Chase Pitken is unloading theirs for $800. Corner markers,deflector & the one I saw has a chain , not a strap for lifting.