1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowbear Mount

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by yj_x, Dec 14, 2005.

1. yj_x

yj_x Junior Member
    from Maine

I have attached a pdf of how the snowbear (sb50) brackets mount to an 86-95 Jeep YJ. I was any able to find this on the web anywhere and contacted snowbear and they e-mailed it to me. Thought it may be usefull here.

Attached Files:

2. BOMBER

BOMBER Member

TJ Wrangler Snow Bear Mount

1997-2005 Wrangler TJ, another popular vehicle for plow mounts.

snowbear mount tj wrangler 2.jpg

snowbear mount tj wrangler 3 001.jpg

3. QGolden

QGolden Junior Member

Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but actually this PDF for the YJ mount was a huge help for me. As long as there are two drawings here for Jeeps, I am paying it forward by posting the drawing for a Snow Bear Mount for an '84 and up Cherokee. Bare in mind I got this drawing back in 2000, so in effect it is for at least '84 to 2000 Cherokee, and maybe beyond, depending on when the next body style came out, if it did. Cherokee's were awesome vehicles and in my opinion Jeep did a disservice to its customers by dropping the line.

Hope this helps someone, someday....

Attached Files: