1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowbear mount, 97-02 F150/LD F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by olscout99, Dec 18, 2012.

1. olscout99

olscout99 Junior Member

I have a Snowbear mount setup that I took off of my 2000 F-150 when I sold it. It is the mounts that bolt to the frame, and the crossbar that the blade mounts to, so basically everything you need on the truck side. This bolts in place of the front factory tow hooks, using the same bolts, very quick and easy to install. A previous owner welded the center crossbar to the mounts, so it's bolted and welded, only drawback is it makes it bulkier to ship. I have sandblasted, primed and painted the whole mount so it looks good. Asking $200 firm, the frame mounts alone go for that and the cross bar is another $125 minimum, so it's a pretty good deal. Located in Northern Indiana, close to South Bend, and will travel a little to help with delivery for gas money, or will ship for actual cost. I can't post pics here, but if you want to see it just email me at olscout99 at yahoo dot com. Thanks for looking!