1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowbear Limited Manufacturing

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by SNOWBEARLTD, Feb 12, 2011.

1. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Cool video! Thanks for sharing it! how many people work at snowbear? How many in the plow division? (if there is 1)

3. acornish

acornish Senior Member

I would like to know that too, cause it seems their is only 2 in cust. serv. and they dont care about customers too well. That and it seems quality control went way down in last 3 or so years

4. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

Thanks for the feedback, we're glad you enjoyed it!

Snowbear Ltd has various departments running in all sorts of divisions like trailers, plows and ATV plows. The amount of employees in those departments would depend on order quantity.Snowbear currently employs around 100 people and in the winter season most of those employees would be dedicated to the snowplow division.

Happy plowing!

5. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

Snowbear Limited strives to provide the best Customer Service possible. We value our customers and take Quality very seriously. We would be happy to address your concerns - please contact us at 1-800-337-2327

Thank you.

6. acornish

acornish Senior Member

ok tried calling and asking a question yesterday--- didnt seem like the 3 different people i spoke to had a clue--- so ill ask here, maybe u can give me an answer, i would like to know how much would it be to get the actuator and brackets used on your new pro plow to upgrade my present one to get rid of the winch.

7. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

Hi acornish

I appologize for any issues you've had, this is a fiarly new product to us as the upgrade kit only came available last week. The kit part number is 00501 and the cost is $449.99 plus shipping.

NOTE: If your winch arm mount plates are flat at the winch, this will bolt directly on, if one of them is formed in a U-shape some modification will be required.

8. acornish

acornish Senior Member

thank you-- and yes my arms are the ones that are u shaped---- so i would probably be better off buying nes ones

9. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

No problem,

Anymore questions or concerns feel free to ask.

10. Mikemat31

Mikemat31 Member

Will the plows be going on any type of sale if so how may I buy one =)

11. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

Hi Mikemat31,

The best thing to do is keep an eye on your local Lowes, Walmart or Costco Flyer.

12. Ducke

Ducke Member

Were has your web site gone ??

I have been trying to access your web site but have had no luck it keeps timing out.
    I just bought a tool rack for my trailer from HD and there are some parts missing :mechanic:
    I want to know if I could order them from you directly.

Graham

13. SNOWBEARLTD

SNOWBEARLTD Member

Certainly,

Please call 1-800-337-2327 and speak to one of our customer service representatives.

Thank you.