1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snowbear for ram 1500

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by bfdhl024, Oct 12, 2010.

1. bfdhl024

bfdhl024 Junior Member

looking for a plow but don't have much money thinking about the snow bear just is the truck to big for it and would it over power it they look like a good plow to start ram1500quadcab4x4
  2. B Nick

B Nick Junior Member

Funny, I just bought a snow bear plow for my 96 ram 1500. I do light commercial, and its a great match with the truck. The plow isnt to heavy duty, but the truck doesnt over power it. good luck. if you have any questions just let me know.
  3. Snowbear-Man

Snowbear-Man Inactive

Snowbear Good For a 1/2 Ton Truck

The Snowbear plows can work with a 1500 no problem I would suggest the BB100 or the BB200 not the BB50 which is the smallest Snowbear at 82" and 19" high You can see the plows at

4. bfdhl024

bfdhl024 Junior Member

thank you for your help
  5. djtidbit

djtidbit Junior Member
    from 60515

those plows will look awfully sally on a full size truck. if money is number 1 issue i suppose you get what you pay for. i just installed snow dogg hd75 on an 05 1500 quad cab, truck handles it just fine. the snow dogg md series can be had for under 3 grand. and would be of much better design