1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snowbear conversion?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by wawuce, Oct 27, 2005.

1. wawuce

wawuce Member

I currently have a snowbear plow for my 93 Ranger Ext. Cab 4x4. I am fully aware of the fact that this is considered a personal plow...that's cool. I am trying to figure out if it's possible to add side to side capabilities to this type of plow other than getting out to change the direction from left to right. i would love to convert it if it's possible. I hope that you guys can help me out. I really enjoy using the plow when it snow's:) . I just don't enjoy snowblowing or yet worse....using the shovel! Please help!!!!
  2. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

The only way you could possibly do it is to att hydrolics... They will be able to angle it, and hold the blade in position. Have you cinsidered upgrading to one something like a Homesteader, or Suburbanite???